воскресенье, 9 февраля 2014 г.

Corruption in Armenia

Corruption 

Corruption is everywhere,but in different amounts.People fight against the corruption,government admits law to control corruption in  country.In Armeneia our government tries to manage the mess in different companies,schools,universities,but if our ministers,people who represent our law,commonwealth,country take bribes which they call gifts,how can a simple citizen to be a legal and not to break the law.
So I  think that corruption is everywhere in our country.First purpose for me are low wages in Armenia.If a man is setisfited  with his salary,
he knows that for his work he will get  sufficient money ,he will never take a bribe.For example teachers in Armenia get very low salary,
and half of money,like taxes they pay to the government,so life makes them to take gifts(bribes).
The second purpose for me are temperament of our nation ,which nobody can change.
We can't be as legal as europeans ,when our parlament wants to accept new law against the corruption,
people must have knowledge to be honest before taking bribes
.In case if I were a boss of some country or a minister I'll give a job to my friends( no relatives,because I hate them),but I'll help them if they understand from that profession and not just like our genereal  financial peacemaker who gives jobs to his relatives,which graduated from Bryusov Lingustic university,instead of having lawyer education.So I'll try to help them in condition that they work in their proffesion.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий